FluidFlow is used by engineers to:
- Study how any flow system behaves at start up/shut down as operating conditions change.
- Evaluate variable speed pump control.
- Investigate tank fill/drain times.
- Develop system control philosophies.
- Consider plant depressurisation.
- Establish control valve performance for different system control philosophies.
- Review plant pressure conditions as demand profiles vary.
- Optimize system operating performance.
- Analyze system pressure conditions arising from component failure.
FluidFlow will help you:
- Achieve faster project delivery through automation of iterative analysis.
- Define multiple variables and goals at multiple locations throughout the system.
- Eliminate any undesirable operating conditions.
- Read-in design operating conditions from Excel and integrate with FluidFlow.
- Export table of calculated results to Excel for wide range of design conditions.
- Plot graphs within FluidFlow and Excel.
- Optimization of system performance through automation of pumps/fans.
- Estimate system pipe volumes.
- Determine pipes operating above/below a desired flow velocity.
Click on logo for relevant case study.
“We use the Liquid, Gas, Dynamic Analysis Scripting of FluidFlow and make extensive use of its simulation capabilities for engineering systems as cooling water, fuel oil, ventilation, etc. Before we bought we carried out extensive product research and chose FluidFlow because of its completeness and value for money. We have also received excellent support from the FluidFlow team. We have found the FluidFlow team to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful, really excellent.”
— Arun Kumar, Cochin Shipyard, India.