- FluidFlow on-site training is delivered at customer locations. The standard course is held over a 2 day period covering liquid and gas flow analysis. Courses in two-phase and slurry flow systems are also available.
- FluidFlow online training is delivered via an web based platform. This is an efficient yet cost effective method of delivery.
- The delivery of the training is also influenced by the engineering theory used within the software – we use models to illustrate how the theory is integrated into FluidFlow. This allows the engineer to develop a solid understanding of how to use FluidFlow accurately, and to avoid traps in the modeling process that may lead to sub-optimal designs.
- Courses focus on fluid flow theory, software training, and advanced modeling techniques using real world systems applicable to the customers industry.
- At the end of each course, attendees will be able to use the software competently to produce safe, energy efficient, practical, flexible and reliable designs.
- Each attendee is presented with their own copy of the course material, example designs, examples of large networks, and a certificate of attendance.
Please use the form below to contact us regarding your training requirements.