Our customers use FluidFlow to design:
- LNG Systems
- Cooling Water Circuits
- Fire Protection Systems
- Cryogen Plant
- Mine dewatering and utility systems
FluidFlow is used by engineers to:
- Automatically size pipes, pumps, control valves, relief devices (ISO & API), orifice plates and nozzles.
- Conduct thermal heat transfer analysis for pipes installed above or below ground.
- Analyse heat exchanger performance.
- Evaluate vendor pump performance identifying energy saving opportunities.
- FluidFlow is provided with a database of fluids, pumps and equipment. You can also add your own data.
- Simulate variable speed pumps.
- Evaluate impeller trimming.
- NPSHa vs HPSHr evaluation.
- Viscosity correction to Hydraulic Institute Standards.
- Composite pump curves (Series and Parallel).
- Hydraulic & Energy Grade Line Plots
Click on the logo above for an incompressible flow study.
“British Sugar has a corporate licence for FluidFlow. It is used throughout our business, mainly for liquids and occasionally for gas. Before selecting FluidFlow, we researched the market thoroughly. We like the way that for very complex software it is relatively simple to use and users require minimal training. It is functionally intuitive and we like features such as the graphics, pseudo‐isometric projection and drag and drop. It is ideal for both design and “what‐if analysis”. It has paid for itself many times over, year after year. Also Flite Software is very responsive and knowledgeable whether it’s a technical query about fluid dynamics or about the software”.
— Robert Brookes, British Sugar, UK.