FluidFlow is used by engineers to:
- Auto-size pipes, pumps, control valves, orifice plates and pressure safety relief valves.
- Conduct heat transfer analysis for pipes installed above or below ground.
- Analyse heat exchanger performance.
- Evaluate NPSHa versus NPSHr.
- Evaluate vendor pump performance, increase reliability and identify energy saving opportunities.
- Comprehensive fluid and component database, as standard.
- Quickly and easily add fluids and components to master database.
- Automatic Equipment Sizing technology included, as standard.
- Viscosity correction to Hydraulic Institute Standards.
- Hydraulic & energy grade line plots.
- Composite pump curves (Series & Parallel).
- Built-in reporting and exporting to PDF & Excel.
Our customers use FluidFlow to model:
- Closed loop systems.
- Crude oil pipelines.
- Cooling water circuits.
- Fire protection systems.
- Desalination plant.
- District heating / cooling systems.
- Mine dewatering and utility systems.
- Process plant and chemical products.
- Engine lube oil systems.
- Irrigation circuits.
- Cross country water transportation systems.
Click on the logo above for an incompressible flow study.
“British Sugar has a corporate licence for FluidFlow. It is used throughout our business, mainly for liquids and occasionally for gas. Before selecting FluidFlow, we researched the market thoroughly. We like the way that for very complex software it is relatively simple to use and users require minimal training. It is functionally intuitive and we like features such as the graphics, pseudo‐isometric projection and drag and drop. It is ideal for both design and “what‐if analysis”. It has paid for itself many times over, year after year. Also Flite Software is very responsive and knowledgeable whether it’s a technical query about fluid dynamics or about the software”.
— Robert Brookes, British Sugar, UK.
Download Product Overview