- Our team of engineers can carry out steady-state and dynamic simulations, allowing our clients to quickly identify system performance characteristics
- Pump, Fan & Compressor selection and modeling. This ensures your plant is correctly selected and is operating as close to the best efficiency point (BEP) as possible.
- Detailed system modeling & analysis including modeling of pumps, control valves, bends, tees, fans and other piping or ducting system equipment.
- System design optimization resulting in the reduction of capital installation costs, reduction in annual operating costs and system carbon emissions.
- Identify system energy saving opportunities and system limitations/shortfalls.
- Completion of technical and feasibility studies.
- Development of a system bill-of-materials.
- Validation of client models.
Whether you are considering modeling a new system, extending an existing system or want to model an existing system with the view to improving its performance, we can offer a comprehensive service.
Please use the form below to contact us regarding your consultancy requirements: